Share this post
A 15 minute talk from the recent London SaaS Meetup from John Ndege, Founder and CEO of Pocket Risk on Finding Product/Market Fit
In this video you will learn:
- The origin story of Pocket Risk, an online investment risk questionnaire for financial advisors and bootstrapped SaaS startup
- How John went about building a profitable and sustainable bootstrapped SaaS business as a Non-Technical, Single founder
- 4 Problems on the startup journey faced by Pocket Risk and how the strategies used to overcome them
- Why John spoke to 354 prospects and customers for 30 minutes each in 2014 and the outcome
- Despite being a profitable and growing SaaS business within 2 years, what John would do next time from lessons learnt.