Share this post
Panel discussion from the second Dublin SaaS Meetup, at the NDRC featuring 3 of Europe’s leading VCs:
Conor Stanley – Founder of Tribal VC
Will Prendergast – Founding Partner of Frontline Ventures
Brian Caulfield – Partner at Draper Esprit
In this video you will hear the panel discuss
- If they ever invest without seeing customer validation or traction
- If it is more attractive if a founder/co-founders have shown they can bootstrap before looking to raise? And If so why?
- What the most important elements of a pitch deck are.
- How you calculate the size of the round that you are asking for.
- If you’re looking for Seed capital, how many seed stage VCs should you be pitching too
- And more