Last week SaaScribe, together with L-SPARK a B2B SaaS focused accelerator and incubator co hosted the first #SaaSChats.
Here’s the concept: We got together a number of SaaS activitists, for one hour on Twitter and asked 10 questions to create a discussion around the topic for the #SaaSChat, which was:
Industries up for a #SaaSDisruption.
Those that took part included:
- Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré – CSO at Inturact, moderator at Product Hunt and Co-Founder of SaaS Community
- Cara Hogan – Content Marketing Manager at Insight Squared
- Kenny Fraser – CEO at Triscribe
- Jakob Marovt – CMO at Pipetop
- Chris Van Dusen – CEO at Parcon Media
- ZINation – A SaaS merchandising tool for e-commerce
- Chris Johnson – Founder of Dna13, a SaaS company which was acquired by PR Newswire in 2010
Here’s the storify of the #SaaSChat for those that missed it. FYI it was so awesome we’re already planning the next one in December.